Wednesday 11 August 2010

saddo badge...

You get this for freezing your nuts off in Wales



I found the badge with some other bike shit that somehow has followed me through countless moves.
See my 'Dragon Slayers' post in May. 
Hey I bet the 69' badge is a collectors item Freddy!


And HEY, a big hallo to John from texas and Termajii in 'la belle' france.


Fuck its a good job I didnt order the BDL belt drive and clutch package
Its for non electric start! NOT clear in the catalogue.
Thankgod I checked BDL Site
Why they do that is a pisser. 
Well I guess just to fuck people like me up who would like to save money.

2 comments:

Fat Freddy said...

hey hey... back then we all had them 69 badges and patches

but it was the wings that showed real class

only rally i did back in '79 was the brighton HDRCGB superally.. i was smashed up in hospital most of '79..... good times hahaha

arcadian said...

Red Wings freddy? Haha