Monday 15 October 2012

I wanna be road captain... no, I wanna be road captain... no I wanna be - and I've got more badges than you...

 the hog chapter and other nerdowells in Brightona
 cool couple on monster...
 rockstarlets...
junior 
indian 
juniors' mistress 
holey wholey, I like holes... hot rod stylie...
shiny shiny, don't touch... 
for your final journey... 
tickled... 
 brighton has frozen over...
too much is simply not enough... 
because he can...
a lorra...
lorra brass...
detail and to be fair, a lorra work... 
timeless... 
for valour...
and the ultimate...
yeah baby...  
price on its head... 
OMG shovel...
what is she doing... 
bitch on parade... 
hanging with the sickcrew... 
wade and his latest offering

and a chopper offering for the little lady...

Blazing blue Sky in Brighton
Lovely ride there and back on the back roads with Paul and Alan
and the bitch behaved herself,
it can't last...


No comments: